• Gwanggyo R&D Center
  • USA Office

(34141) BVC #121, 125 Gwahak-ro, Yuseong-
gu, Daejeon, Repulic of Korea

Google map

• TEL + 82-70-8723-0566
  • FAX + 82-70-7966-0567

info@ztibio.com

(16229) 2F GyeongGi-do Business & Science Accelerator, 107 GwangGyo-ro, YeongTong-gu, SuWon-ci, GyeongGi-do, Republic of Korea

Google map

• TEL + 82-31-213-0566
  • FAX + 82-31-213-0567

info@ztibio.com

9550 Zionsville Rd Suite 1, Indianapolis, IN 46268, United States

Google map

info@ztibio.com

Standard Radiopharmaceuticals
for Theragnostic Oncology

Bio of Indonesia's Surfing Athlete at Olympic Games 2024: Rio Waida's …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rory
댓글 0건 조회 34회 작성일 24-08-05 12:27

본문

lionel-messi-inter-m_c7db670.jpgile expecting a few hours after her exit.
"What you perceive as two players on the podium was actually three players! It was me, my opponent, and my little baby who will soon arrive in this world!" she wrot

o Qatar in their first Group A match.
The 0-2 loss to Qatar was quite disappointing for the Garuda Muda team, with many referee decisions considered to favor Qatar, the host nation. Additionally, I

out that ended with a score of 11-10.
Regrettably, competing in four grueling games with a tight schedule seemed to fatigue the Young Garuda team. This became evident when Marselino Ferdinan and his teamm

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The Indonesia U-23 national team is scheduled to compete in the playoff for the 2024 Olympics in Paris facing Guinea U-23 at the Centre National du Football de Clairefontaine, France, on Thursday (9/5/2024) evening WIB. The Garuda Muda team and the African representative are

th athletes and officials from India.
"Choosing Rani is not without reason. Rani is a resilient woman who is returning after Indonesia's long drought in the Olympics for judo since 2012," said the Preside

runner-up position with 10.93 points.
The International Surfing Association (ISA) World Surfing Games 2024 in Arecibo, Puerto Rico served as the final qualifying event for Paris 2024. Surfers finishing in the top three of repechag

from Witan Sulaeman and Komang Teguh.
Advancing to the quarterfinals as the Group A second-place finisher, the Garuda Muda squad had to face South Korea, the nation of their coach, Shin Tae-yong. Remarkably, the Garuda Muda team managed to play exceptionally wel

onal motivation to them," said CdM Anindya Bakrie. "This day, he sent something from him, so symbolically I'm delivering it to La Memo and also Rifda. All 29 top athletes who have made it through qualification are a

World Surf League (WSL) Championship.
"My biggest dream is to become world champion, bring home an Olympic medal, and for this season, at least rank in the top 15. Becoming world champion might take five more years, w

terlitz Bridge for a stretch of 6 km.
Well-known buildings in Paris such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Esplanade des Invalides, and the Grand Palais will also be visible to the convoy. The Eiffel Tower wi

d at this prestigious sporting event.
The sportsman of mixed Indonesian and Japanese heritage succeeded to secure a place to participate in the 2024 Olympics on March 3, 2024. Rio Waida succeeded after ending the repechage 10

s mastering the waves on a surfboard.
At the age of 14, Rio began his career as a professional surfer. Rio Waida has taken part in various world championships and triumphantly glorified Indonesia, including winning first place in the Quiksilver Young Guns Surf 2016, becoming champion at the World Surfing League (WSL) Asia 2017, earning a silver medal at Huntington Beach 2

hletes who made it to the Olympics 2024 in Paris. In a gathering with athletes at Hotel Pullman Montparnasse, Paris, on Saturday, (27/7/2024), Prabowo approached the athletes and gave motivation, accompanied by the Chef de Mission of the Indonesian Team Anindya Bakrie, the Minister of Youth and Sports Dito Ariotedjo and the Chairman of the Olympic Com

s defeated 3-4 in a penalty shootout.
With their outstanding abilities, even barely losing in the final stages, Guinea possesses highly competitive attributes to qualify for the 2024 Olympic Games through the play-off round. This is the test

Mandate from Prabowo Prabowo also provided additional support to athletes, communicated by CdM Anin. Symbolically, Anin personally delivered Prabowo's token to rower La Memo, accompanied by Coach

rfers who progressed to repechage 10.
"It's extremely amazing and beautiful. That's the motivation why I traveled to this tournament. The last time I qualified for Tokyo, it was incredible, and now I want to do it again," said Rio Waid

ble to progress this far," she continued.
The Paris Olympics marks Hafez's third participation, following her participation in Rio de Janeiro 2016 and Tokyo 2020. Although she had never progressed past the Round of 32 in prior Olympics,

talents from Mohamed Salah's nation.
Bad luck struck Guinea again in the third-place playoff match of the 2023 U-23 Africa Cup of Nations. After a goalless draw with Mali throughout 120 minutes of play, Guinea even

Inaba, to move on to the next round.
Rio admits he has readied himself thoroughly to perform in the 2024 Olympics. Additionally, the Olympic surfing discipline in 2024 will be held at Teahupo'o, Tahiti, a beach located 18,000 km from Paris, boasting large waves as

Athletes' Struggle An incredible accomplishment, 29 athletes have already qualified for the Paris 2024 Olympics. There are only 10,500 athletes worldwide who make it to the Olympics and 29 of them are from Indonesia. To quali

032028000_1714828415-20240504-Tim_Thomas-AP_1.jpgIf you have any inquiries about wherever and how to use olimpiade 2024, you can call us at our own web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.