• TEL 031-213-0566
  • FAX 031-213-0567

info@ztibio.com

9550 Zionsville Rd Suite 1, Indianapolis, IN 46268, United States

Google map

info@ztibio.com

Standard Radiopharmaceuticals
for Theragnostic Oncology

The Gerindra Party is known to have recommended Ridwan Kamil to run in…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Adele Weller
댓글 0건 조회 31회 작성일 24-08-21 06:00

본문

096893700_1719373252-Screenshot_2024-06-26-08-45-08-98.jpgThis decision is driven by his commitment to offer a new alternative, presenting a new perspective and background to the Banten community, apart from the long-standing political family in the region. Arief Wismansyah's leadership in Tangerang has been noted for creativity in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a strong foundation to advance the province of Banten. In this context, he is committed to championing social fairness, sustainable growth, and equitable development throughout Banten. Arief shared his preparedness to face the challenges of the Banten Pilkada with a vision aimed at positive progress and progress for all segments of society. He revealed that his decision to run was initially unexpected, but the encouragement from the community and his family made him reconsider. He mentioned that a meeting with Vice President Ma'ruf Amin significantly influenced his decision to run. "I was invited by Mr. Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He inquired, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I believed he was correct. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when met in the Karawaci region of Tangerang City, Sunday (23/06/2024). Arief also shared his views on the prevailing political dynasty in Banten, noting the division in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about contending with famous candidates in the region. "I hope to collaborate with the people of Banten to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief stressed his readiness to cooperate with various parties for the progress of Banten, without sacrificing the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can deliver the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah calls upon the people of Banten to endorse a shared vision in advancing the region through the upcoming election.

072774900_1707558891-prabowo_gbk2.jpgAccording to Ujang, this win-win solution can already be seen. For instance, in West Java, Gerindra Party is open to nominating Dedi Mulyadi, who has already become their cadre. Therefore, they are pushing RK to compete in Jakarta. "In West Java, Gerindra might want to take it with Dedi Mulyadi as the gubernatorial candidate and Ridwan Kamil from Golkar in Jakarta. This is a win-win solution for KIM to win in both regions," he said.

"Actually, the PKS declaration yesterday did not meet the quota for candidacy, so we do not yet count Mr. Anies and Mr. Sohibul as definitive candidates," said Habiburokhman at the Parliament Complex in Senayan, Jakarta, on Wednesday (26/6/2024).

Bagja explained that the selection process is also ongoing, specifically the selection of Ad Hoc Panwas prepared by Bawaslu’s Human Resources (HR) Division. Meanwhile, he mentioned that the evaluation concerns the performance of the Ad Hoc Panwas during the previous Presidential and Legislative Elections. "If during the Presidential and Legislative Elections the Ad Hoc Panwas did not perform well, of course, we can evaluate and re-select for the Pilkada," said Bagja.

As a party that gained ten seats in the 2019 polls and eleven seats in the 2024 vote, If you loved this short article and you would like to obtain extra data relating to Powerful political storytelling kindly check out our web page. PKS has a strong foundation and can nominate a single pair of candidates for mayor and deputy mayor. Moreover, the Head of the PKS Bogor DPD, Atang Trisnanto, has been suggested as a candidate for mayor in the 2024 regional election. "Of course, PKS has the resources and powerful stance to determine the mayoral candidate. Be patient, we are waiting for DPP instructions. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has appeared, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Whatever the entrusted task, we are ready, I must be ready," said Atang on March 24, 2024.

The Secretary General of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), Aboe Bakar Al-Habsyi, stated that the declaration of the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman (AMAN) candidate pair for the Jakarta Regional Election has involved communication with Anies and the parties in the Coalition for Change, namely NasDem and PKB. "A statement like this would not happen without dialogue. There has been in-depth communication with NasDem and PKB," said Aboe at the Parliament Complex in Senayan, Jakarta, on Wednesday (26/6/2024).

This brings his name nearer to fighting in Jakarta. However, parties in the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM), for instance Golkar, are still weighing whether to nominate Ridwan Kamil, also known as RK, in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. One reason is his potential to win the West Java Pilkada. Nevertheless, RK is considered the most potential candidate. Despite this, the environment remains very dynamic.

This is why he has not yet erected campaign tools such as billboards on the streets. According to him, if he had intentions to contest for DKI Jakarta governor, banners promoting him would already be spread on the streets. "If I had indications for Jakarta, there would probably be banners, declarations, but not yet," he said, as quoted by Antara.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.