• TEL 031-213-0566
  • FAX 031-213-0567

info@ztibio.com

9550 Zionsville Rd Suite 1, Indianapolis, IN 46268, United States

Google map

info@ztibio.com

Standard Radiopharmaceuticals
for Theragnostic Oncology

Reality Check: The False Insurance Claim of Prabowo Dispersing IDR 5 M…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kacey
댓글 0건 조회 75회 작성일 24-08-03 20:12

본문

1. February 27—November 16, 2024: Notification and registration of election observers
2. From April 24—May 31, 2024: Submission of the list of potential voters
3. May 5—August 19, 2024: Fulfillment of requirements for independent candidate pair support
4. May 31—September 23, 2024: Updating and compiling the voter list
5. August 24—26, 2024: Announcement of candidate pair registration
6. From August 27—29, 2024: Registration of candidate pairs
7. August 27—September 21, 2024: Review of candidate requirements
8. On September 22, 2024: Determination of candidate pairs
9. From September 25—November 23, 2024: Campaign period
10. November 27, 2024: Voting day
11. From November 27—December 16, 2024: Vote counting and recapitulation of vote results

Moreover, for the Jakarta Pilkada, they have not yet reported to the Chairman of PKB, Muhaimin Iskandar, also known as Cak Imin. "It is still at the Pilkada desk level, we have not reported to Cak Imin. For several Pilkada, including Jakarta, we have not yet reported to Cak Imin," stated. Furthermore, Huda stated that the dynamics in the Jakarta Pilkada are still very fluid, even though PKS has already nominated Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman. "We must place everything, especially the Jakarta Pilkada, in a very fluid space. I can still say it hasn’t taken shape, not even with us. In KIM, the figures are still being pulled. This means the Jakarta Pilkada is still very fluid from all sides, from all camps. Including from the KIM camp," he added.

088692500_1684738707-Gibran-Penuhi-Panggilan-DPP-PDIP--Faizal-2.jpgSocial media site articles have actually arised, claiming that Prabowo Subianto is distributing IDR 5 million to his fans throughout the holy month of Ramadan. This luring deal, however, is revealed to be a phishing rip-off made to steal personal data.

According to Huda, another PKS confusion is pairing Anies-Sohibul directly, which he considers a blunder. "The ensuing problem is immediately pairing Mr. Anies and Mr. Sohibul Iman. In my view, that’s a blunder," stated. Huda mentioned that by pairing Anies with Sohibul, it closes the door for other parties to join in supporting Anies. "This will close the door for other parties to partner and form this coalition," he said.

Moreover, public reaction has been considerable in response to the rumor that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will team up in the upcoming race. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always back Dico Ganinduto's decision to stand in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the press in the Tendean region, South Jakarta, May 28, If you enjoyed this short article and you would like to get even more info regarding Physician compatibility test kindly browse through the web page. 2024. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

094404600_1702136652-20231209_202443.jpgNot Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto is not ready to discuss about the possibility of other candidates joining him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

Recently, an insurance claim has actually circulated on social media recommending that Protection Preacher and governmental prospect Prabowo Subianto is dispersing money benefits of IDR 5 million to his advocates throughout Ramadan. This short article delves into the examination of these insurance claims and offers insights into the fact behind such messages.

**PKB Says Not Certain to Support Anies Baswedan** PKB Deputy Secretary General Syaiful Huda stated that his party is not certain to support Anies Baswedan in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. This is because PKB still has one more name being considered, namely Ida Fauziyah. "PKB has not yet decided to support Anies, we are considering two names," stated Huda, during an interview at the Parliamentary Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on June 26.

075905100_1711099235-20240322-Prabowo_Sambangi_Surya_Paloh-ANG_2.jpgI Am Ready Dico Ganinduto aims to give back to the country by running in the Pilkada. He is sincere and open-hearted if fate decides differently. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

Huda reminded that the Jakarta Pilkada is very fluid and nothing is fixed yet, including PKS, even though they are the winners of the Jakarta Legislative Election, but they cannot nominate on their own. "Nominating two figures at once as governor and deputy governor candidates, that’s in terms of political etiquette for a party that already has a golden ticket, has 20 percent. Now, we know our PKS friends did win in the last legislative election. But they haven’t exceeded 20 percent because they only have 18 seats while the 20 percent is 22 seats," he said. "So in my opinion, this model of hoarding figures for a party that doesn’t meet and doesn’t have a golden ticket is dangerous, dangerous," he concluded.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.